Since being part of the AAPT’s Teaching and Learning Seminar in July 2018, I’m striving to become a more learner-centered teacher.
I am Co-Chair of the AAPT Biennial Conference 2022 Programming Committee.
Courses Taught as Instructor of Record
Syllabi available on request
- PHL 115 Contemporary Moral Issues (Spring 2022, UAB)
- PHL 350 Philosophy of Language (Spring 2022, UAB)
- PHL 393 Classical Chinese Philosophy (Spring 2022, UAB)
- PHL 116 Bioethics x3 (Fall 2021, UAB)
- PHIL105 How to Reason and Argue: An Introduction to Critical Thinking (Summer 2020 and Spring 2021, UNC).
- PHIL213 Asian Philosophy (Summer 2019, UNC).
- PHIL160 Introduction to Ethics (Summer 2018, UNC).
- PHIL165 Bioethics (Spring 2018, UNC).
- PHIL272 The Ethics of Peace, War, and Defense (Summer 2017, UNC).
Courses Taught as Teaching Assistant
- PHILS165 The Philosophy and Cognitive Science of Consciousness (Summer 2020, Yale).
- PHIL155 Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Fall 2017, UNC)
- PHIL101 Introduction to Philosophy (Fall 2016, UNC)