Since being part of the AAPT’s Teaching and Learning Seminar in July 2018, I’m striving to become a more learner-centered teacher.
Courses Taught as Instructor of Record
- PHIL105 How to Reason and Argue: An Introduction to Critical Thinking (Summer 2020 and Spring 2021, UNC). Syllabus.
- PHIL213 Asian Philosophy (Summer 2019, UNC). Syllabus.
- PHIL160 Introduction to Ethics (Summer 2018, UNC).
- PHIL165 Bioethics (Spring 2018, UNC).
- PHIL272 The Ethics of Peace, War, and Defense (Summer 2017, UNC).
Courses Taught as Teaching Assistant
- PHILS165 The Philosophy and Cognitive Science of Consciousness (Summer 2020, Yale).
- PHIL155 Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Fall 2017, UNC)
- PHIL101 Introduction to Philosophy (Fall 2016, UNC)