Since being part of the AAPT’s Teaching and Learning Seminar in July 2018, I’m striving to become a more learner-centered teacher.
Courses Taught as Instructor of Record
- PHIL213 Asian Philosophy (Summer 2019). Syllabus.
- PHIL160 Introduction to Ethics (Summer 2018)
- PHIL165 Bioethics (Spring 2018)
- PHIL272 The Ethics of Peace, War, and Defense (Summer 2017)
Courses Taught as Teaching Assistant
- PHIL155 Introduction to Mathematical Logic (Fall 2017)
- PHIL101 Introduction to Philosophy (Fall 2016)